Student Forms

Are you a current student and need to make an application, request a refund, or obtain a document? Maybe you want to suggest an improvement to the way we do things, or apply for a credit transfer? There’s a form for most things listed below, but if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us so we can point you in the right direction.

Student Records Request Form

Student Feedback Form

Student Enrolment Form

Request to Appeal a Decision

Refund Request Form

Learner Continuous Improvement Survey

Information Release Form

Credit Transfer Application

Complaints Form

Assessment Authenticity Declaration



© 2018 - Macarthur Tourism, Travel and Events College